Category: Acquisition or disposal of the issuer's own shares
Published on: SEOnet
Published at: 07.10.2019 10:15
Published document ID: TOS-68/19
KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
With a reference to the public notice from 28 July 2017, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 30 September 2019 up to and including 4 October 2019. Krka acquired 16,311 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 1,028,760 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 30 September 2019: 3,922 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 63.07,
- on 1 October 2019: 3,928 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 63.17,
- on 2 October 2019: 3,904 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 63.00,
- on 3 October 2019: 3,663 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 63.00 and
- on 4 October 2019: 894 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 63.25.
SKB d.d., NLB d.d. and Ilirika d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,106,328 representing 3.374% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,122,693 representing 3.423% of all shares issued.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto