Category: Inside information
Published on: SEOnet
Published at: 03.07.2020 11:45
Published document ID: INI-486/20
SID banka, d. d., Ljubljana
Resolutions adopted by 32nd General Meeting of SID Bank
Based on Ljubljana Stock Exchanges Rules and the provisions of applicable legislation, the Management Board of SID Bank hereby publishes the resolutions adopted by 32nd General Meeting of SID – Slovenska izvozna in razvojna banka, d.d., Ljubljana held on 2nd July 2020.
- The General Meeting takes note of the 2019 Annual Report of SID Bank and the Report of the Supervisory Board on reviewing and approving of the 2019 Annual Report of SID Bank.
- Distributable profit amounted to EUR 17,061,948.97 as at 31 December 2019 and comprised the remainder of profit for the 2019 financial year following the creation of regulatory reserves and reserves under the articles of association in the amount of EUR 15,219,116.78, and retained earnings from the sale of equities measured at fair value through other comprehensive income in the amount of EUR 1,842,832.19. Distributable profit for 2019 in the amount of EUR 17,061,948.97 shall be allocated to other profit reserves.
- The General Meeting grants discharge to the Management Board of SID Bank for the financial year 2019.
- The General Meeting grants discharge to the Supervisory Board of SID Bank, for the financial year 2019.
- The General Meeting takes note of the Annual Report on Internal Audit for the year 2019 accompanied with the opinion of Supervisory Board.
- The general meeting is hereby briefed on the remuneration of members of the Management board and Supervisory board in the year 2019, the remuneration policy and the rules on the conclusion of employment contracts with members of the Management board.
- The remuneration of members of the Supervisory board in connection with membership on that body and its committees is hereby reduced by 30% from March 2020, inclusive, until May 2020, inclusive, when the COVID-19 epidemic is rescinded in the territory of the Republic of Slovenia.
Management Board of SID bank