Category: Acquisition or disposal of the issuer's own shares
Published on: SEOnet
Published at: 13.01.2020 13:25
Published document ID: TOS-3/20
KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
With a reference to the public notice from 28 July 2017, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 6 January 2020 up to and including 10 January 2020. Krka acquired 12,905 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 962,113 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 6 January 2020: 444 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 72.98,
- on 7 January 2020: 3,389 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 74.00,
- on 8 January 2020: 3,473 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 74.48,
- on 9 January 2020: 3,550 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 74.40 and
- on 10 January 2020: 2,049 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 76.20.
SKB d.d., NLB d.d. and Ilirika d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 1,234,252 representing 3.764% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 1,247,157 representing 3.803% of all shares issued.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto