Category: Acquisition or disposal of the issuer's own shares
Published on: SEOnet
Published at: 12.02.2018 13:23
Published document ID: TOS-19/18
KRKA, d. d., Novo mesto
Acquisition of treasury shares
With a reference to the public notice from 28 July 2017, Krka is publicly disclosing information on transactions relating to buy-back programme in the period from 2 February 2018 up to and including 9 February 2018. Krka acquired 7,209 treasury shares in the total value of EUR 414,551 on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange as follows:
- on 2 February 2018: 1,578 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 58.80,
- on 5 February 2018: 1,169 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 58.00,
- on 6 February 2018: 1,575 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 56.83,
- on 7 February 2018: 1,455 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 57.56 and
- on 9 February 2018: 1,432 shares at a weighted average price of EUR 56.35
SKB d.d. and NLB d.d. were brokers in these transactions.
The total number of treasury shares prior to these transactions was 745,884 representing 2.274% of all shares issued.
The total number of treasury shares after these transactions is 753,093 representing 2.296% of all shares issued.
Krka, d. d., Novo mesto